SmallRig Vlogging Cage for GoPro HERO8 Black CVG2505
1. Form-fitting aluminum cage.
2. Press-type locking cover to secure the camera.
3. Two cold shoe mounts, multiple 1/4”-20 holes and a 52mm filter adapter.
4. Unobstructed use of USB-C port and quick release side panels.
5. Folding GoPro mounting fingers on the bottom.
SmallRig Vlogging Cage for GoPro HERO8 Black CVG2505 is a lightweight aluminum cage that protects the camera while providing plenty of accessory mounts, without interfering with the camera’s button, port and battery access. Slide the camera into the cage (take off the camera’s side battery door first), and simply press the cover to lock it in place. The cage features two cold shoes and several 1/4”-20 holes for accessory mounting, like a microphone, a small LED light, SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount 1593 or cold shoe 1960. The folding fingers on the bottom let you attach the camera on a variety of GoPro mounts and surfaces; while the 1/4”-20 mount at the center makes it possible to attach the camera on a 1/4”-20 tripod. The side panel is a quick release for battery switches, and you can charge the camera through the USB-C port without opening the panel. The front of the cage features a filter ring that accepts filters with a 52mm thread.
Designer: Clara Oswald
1. Please take off the camera’s original battery door before using the cage;
2. You can also use the original battery door, but need to remove the cage’s side panel first for battery switches and charging;
3. If you need a holder for the GoPro mic adapter, please buy SmallRig Kit CVG2678.
GoPro HERO8 Black
1 x Cage
2 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 79.1 x 63 x 31.8mm
Package Dimensions: 120 x 100 x 40mm
Net Weight: 118g
Package Weight: 168g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.